Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, September 24, 2010

About to Leave for Denmark

Tomorrow, 25 October 2010, I'm going by bus form Brighton to Aalborg, Denmark. I shall be attending the ADBN conference and the USG meeting before it. ADBN stands for Acquired Deafblind Network and USG stands for Usher Study Group. You knew that, didn't you? In the last few weeks, my new techie reader, Ash, has been updating my computer system and removing viruses. He has also updated my Flickr photo gallery and all my photos are now on it. I remind you that you can go to my Flickr photo gallery by clicking on this link: http://www.flickr.com/hova Over and out Colin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home