Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bradley Manning

No doubt many of us are concerned about what's happening to Private First Class Bradley Manning, the courageous whistle-blower for Wikileaks. He has now been held for over 800 days in a cell measuring 8 x 6 feet t the Marine Corps base in Quantico. He has been detained all this time without trial in conditions which the UN rapporteur describes as "torture". I've just begun subscribing to the newsletter of Courage to Resist, a US-based organisation which supports whistle-blowing soldiers. I'm also following the blog at www.bradleymanning.org.

It might be of interest to tell you that I have arranged a method of accessing the Bradley Manning blog posts via daily emails (useful because of my sight problem). Blogtrottr allows you to enter your email address and the RSS feed address for a blog you wish to follow. You can then receive updates on daily or real time basis.

Happy hunting

Colin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home