Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, December 29, 2014

Reading into the US Congressional Record.

I'm sorry tht I'm behind with my blog posts. However, here's an interesting one! It's a link to the issue of Democracy Now! of 16 December 2014 which contains a two-part interview with former Senator Mike Gravel.

Part one:
http://www.democracynow.org/2014/12/16/mike_gravel_to_senator_mark_udall

Part two
http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2014/12/16/former_senator_mike_gravel_on_putting

What's this about? Some will remember or know about the reading in to the Congressional Record of the Pentagon Papers in order to bring it to wider knowledge. It's now suggested that the same thing be done for the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence report concerning CIA torture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home