Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Progress for Hearing Impaired People - and Others

I don't usually publish posts concerning my "disabled access" campaigning but something quite interesting happened here in Brighton on 22 October 2015.

The Tomlin Order posted here in its entirety tells the story. The message is that HI people who are effectively excluded from a meeting because there is no induction loop or infra-red system present can challenge this situation more effectively. They can quote this Tomlin Order in support.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home