Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hope for Chelsea Manning

This email I received very recently may inspire hope in readers of this blog.

***

President Obama could make a decision as early as TODAY.

The Today Show is reporting that Chelsea Manning, who has served 7 years of a 35 
year sentence, is on President Obama’s “short list” to be considered for 
commutation. [1]

This is huge. Chelsea has suffered so much and now we have a real chance to get 
her released. President Obama could make a decision as early as TODAY. We need 
to flood the White House with voices calling for Chelsea’s freedom right now.

*Will you share this graphic and get all your friends to call?***

**

Share on Facebook 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home