Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Submission to DCA Consultation Paper 'Broadcasting Courts'

I decided to respond to requests for submission to this Department of Constitutional Affairs (DCA) consultation paper due to my own experience in the civil courts. The question of knowing what happens in our courts, civil & criminal is an important matter so I invite you to read here. Note: DCA has succeeded the Lord Chancellor's Department and is headed by Lord Falconer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colin B. Bennett said...

There is a problem with the layout in this post. I have my technical people looking into this.

15 March, 2005 19:39  
Blogger Colin B. Bennett said...

The text has now been uploaded to an online location so that the layout can be improved.

20 March, 2005 13:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home