Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, September 18, 2008

European Deafblind Holiday, Sweden 2004

At last I have got round to putting the article I wrote at the time about the European Deafblind Holiday held in Sweden in 2004 onto my blog. You can find it by going to All my Online Dossiers and then click on the link Travel (Conferences and Holidays). Then click on the Holidays link and then you will find the Sweden link. Don't forget you can access all the photos taken on the European DB Holidays for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 by going to my Flickr Photo Gallery by clicking below http://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home