Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

38 Degrees

Good morning.

For a few years now I have been a member of 38 Degrees. This is a non-party political widespread pressure group for people interested in participating in society especially where the established political parties are not functioning.

So early in the New Year I would like you to contemplate becoming informed about 38 Degrees. To this end here's a link to their website. I suggest that you become informed and perhaps even make a small monthly donation by direct debit.

38 Degrees

Why it's called 38 degrees I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home