Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Combating fake news from the BBC

I have been a little tardy in producing blog posts lately, but I hope to catch up...
Yesterday I received an email from the indefatigable Robert Stuart who campaigns vigorously against fake news, especially that created or promulgated by the BBC.

Here is Robert's email to me in full, together with the links he sent me within it:

***
 
Following Panorama editor Rachel Jupp's recent statement on 'Saving Syria's Children', prompted by the intervention of TV, film and radio producer Victor Lewis-Smith, the following online articles have been published:

  *   Is the BBC still lying over Syria footage? - Jonathan Cook, award-winning British journalist based in Nazareth (8 March 2017)
  *   BBC Panorama As Propaganda? Controversy over Saving Syria�s Children - Tim Hayward, Professor of Environmental Political Theory, Edinburgh University (9 March 2017)

Robert Stuart
https://bbcpanoramasavingsyriaschildren.wordpress.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wtt4LbWl84
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.BoUncLmJmNIzhEb8ld_wrwJYFR&pid=Api]

Insight: Saving Syria's Children - The Worst Case Of Fake ...
www.youtube.com
Mike Robinson, Patrick Henningsen and campaigner Robert Stuart take a look at what is quite possibly the worst example of mainstream media fake news in histo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home