Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, March 31, 2005

LGBT (Gay) Exhibitionists' Exhibition - Hove Library

Recently when visiting Hove Library I was appalled to discover that the walls flanking the staircase were covered with posters of an explicit nature. These were promoting what is known as the LGBT lifestyle and its history. While we all value a diverse society, I contend that these have no place in a building frequented by the public. I was offended by them and I feel that many of us would have been embarressed. How could I have explained what was on display, if my teenaged child had seen this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home