Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Report from the Western Front (only 64 years late)

I had the good fortune to participate in a Vitalise Holiday in Normandy from 3 to 8 October 2008 inclusive. I will write more about this another day but for the moment I will just state that it was a great success and I enjoyed myself very much. I took, or rather as usual, had most of them taken for me a good number of pictures. Five examples are shown here. I also had taken in error some short video clips using my digital camera. I knew I had this facility and supposed that one day I would use it but we took these videos by mistake. However, it's an ill wind....and you can see one of these video clips here on my blog. This is a first. The system does not allow me to put more than one video on each posting at a time. If you are desperate to see the other video clips then send me a telegram! As always, all the still pictures are on my Flickr Photo Gallery. Here is the link. http://www.flickr.com/ I have just discovered that the Flickr Photo Gallery will not take video clips. More another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home