Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, October 26, 2012

Apparent foolishness by those who run Ruskin College, Oxford

Like many of us, I often receive in my Inbox requests to sign petitions. Sometimes I do; sometimes I don't. I think this petition concerning the proposal to destroy archives at Ruskin College, Oxford is worth signing. 
Link to petition.
Ruskin College has an interesting history (link). It was named after John Ruskin who has become more appreciated in recent decades. 
If you agree with the petition perhaps you might forward it on to others.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home