Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Proposed US/UK/French aggression against Syria

It is some time since I made a blog posting and the world's situation says that this is a good time to do so.

The madmen in control of the US, UK and French governments are determined to continue their quest of world control.

Readers may be interested in the emails I've sent out recently.

1. My email to BBC programs



The US and UK Governments are gambling on alleging that chemical weapons have been used in Damascus, and without any evidence that they have been employed by the Syrian Government, to steamroller a war against Syria.
The pro war media, including the BBC, are claiming that the alleged use of chemical weapons is something new.
The USA made extensive use of napalm in the Greek Civil War, North Korea and in Indo China.
The USA dropped millions of litres of chemicals, mainly Agent Orange, on the defenceless people of Vietnam. The terrible consequences can still be seen in babies born today.
Methinks the deafening silence on this matter speaks volumes.
Colin Bennett
Hove

2. My email to Christopher Hawtree. I've copied this to Caroline Lucas, MP (Green Party), for Brighton Pavillion and to Keith Taylor, Green Party MEP for SE England.

Dear Christopher  
I am writing to you as prospective Parliamentary Green Party Candidate for Hove to urge you and the Green Party to do everything you can to oppose a UK attack on Syria.
A big majority of the UK public are against SUCH A WAR, EVEN SUN READERS. THE ONLY WAY MPS WILL VOTE FOR A WAR IS IF THEY ARE WHIPPED AND IF THEY OBEY THEIR WHIPS. I WONDER IF YOU HEARD THE BRILLIANT STATEMENT BY SIR ANDRE GREEN, FORMER UK AMBASSADOR TO SYRIA, IN BBC RADIO 5 ABOUT 11 PM ON TUESDAY.
I PREDICT THAT IF THE WAR GOES AHEAD THEN CAMERON, CLEGG AND MILIBAND WILL BE DESTROYED.THIS IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR THE GREEN PARTY IF IT GETS ITS MESSAGE ACROSS. I'M SURE UKIP WILL CERTAINLY PLAY ITS HAND ASTUTELY.
I HAVE TOLD MIKE WEATHERLEY IF HE DOESN'T OPPOSE A WAR HIS CHANCES OF BEING RE ELECTED ARE SLIM.
Colin Bennett
Hove 

You can see that I accidentally went into upper case part way through. I have not altered this so please overlook my clumsiness. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home