Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Interesting tweet from Wikileaks

I have received an interesting tweet from Wikileaks concerning "dirty ticks" by the British government. Here is the link to the NBC article tweeted by Wikileaks:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/snowden-docs-british-spies-used-sex-dirty-tricks-n23091

 I don't think the mainstream British media have mentioned this matter which is why I am putting it on my blog.

Note that there are links within it which are worth going to.

I haven't been invited to any honey traps recently but I'm ever hopeful... Please form an orderly queue if you have any good ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home