Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A lighthearted posting: Mission to Mars

This is not a serious posting about important matters. It is merely about a lighthearted evening I spent on 22 March 2014 with a group of friends from City Synergy. CS is a group for visually impaired people in the Brighton area. I have to say that it has been a source of much enjoyment for me. It is led by a group of committed and understanding volunteers.

Here is a link to photos from that evening, a Mission To Mars Party. Fasten your safety belts!


https://www.flickr.com/photos/hova/sets/72157643745162894/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home