Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Well deserved award.

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/4/14/this_award_is_for_snowden_glenn

I have put on this posting a link to the Democracy Now! edition of 14 April 2014 which deals with the awarding in New York of the George Polk Award for National Security Reporting. This issue also contains the press release given by Glenn Greenwald and Laura Poitras.

 I am posting this because I thought it was a particularly good edition (they are usually quite good) and I don't think this event has been covered by the BBC or indeed the mainstream UK press outside of the Guardian, for whom Greenwald and Poitras are associated.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home