Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Another masterpiece from Democracy Now!

Today I give a link to the edition of Democracy Now! for 3 February 2015. It contains some very useful information particularly on two subjects which the BBC is very quiet about.

One is what the US and its puppets are doing in the Ukraine. It's not clear that Obama knows what the US is doing there but the "War Party" is obviously planning a new war there. Professor Coen of Princeton University gives a good explanation.

The second is a brilliant explanation of what the US and the West is doing in the Middle East, Near East and North Africa.

Worth listening to!

http://www.democracynow.org/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home