Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Oppose TTIP!

 Not many of us know about TTIP - the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership. It's essentially a trade deal between the EU and North America. The TBI is in favour of it and that's a big clue as to where we should stand. the pressure group 38 Degrees has done a wonderful job in putting TTIP on the political agenda whereas the corporate media want to keep quiet about it.

I suggest that all of us interested in this matter should make contact with their MEPs because they are dealing with the matter right now. Here is the link:

https://secure.38degrees.org.uk/page/content/ttip-contact-mep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home