Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, March 30, 2015

Remembering My Lai

Some of us have vivid memoroes of the expose by renowed US journalist Seymour Hersh of the 1968 My Lai massacre in Vietnam. It took him over a year to ferret out what had happened. The Vietnamese were very appreciative of the coverage but as they pointed out "we have had many My Lais in Vietnam".

It's very much worthwhile accessing this story on Democracy Now! broadcast on 25 March 2015.

Here is the video link:

http://www.democracynow.org/2015/3/25/my_lai_revisited_47_years_later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home