Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Sunday, April 02, 2017

Important news from Palestine Solidarity Campaign here in the UK.

I quite often relay info from the PSC. This blog post contains the latest one. It's full of very useful information and is well-deserved to be read thoroughly and acted upon.

I remind you that it would be useful for people to join the PSC.

Slowly, slowly Israel is drawing criticism of its inhuman and illegal acts. For so many years it's been getting away with murder (sometimes literally) and it's time the tide was turned.

http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=39b479575f6b893766d815ffd&id=5a048aa4b9&e=ab86d850da

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home