Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, July 13, 2018

Yet more rubbish from 38 Degrees

Today, I received in my Inbox this email:

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/scrap-visa-fees-in-human-rights-cases-in-the-uk

I am certainly not going to comply with their wishes. Instead, I am putting this on my blog. The costs of processing visa applications and the consequent costs in many cases of granting visas (a fact that a high proportion of people with visas overstay or disappear involving enormous legal costs) is high. These costs are much greater than the fees charged for visas which are by no means extortionate.

Words have no meaning for the immigration lobby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home