Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Monday, March 05, 2018

'Rich List' in the public sector compiled by the Tax Payers Alliance


 I receive weekly info from the Tax Payers Alliance an organisation that campaigns against waste and general foolishness in the public sector. This rich list will amaze many who have no idea how grossly overpaid many people in the public sector are. Link to the list is below:

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/taxpayersalliance/pages/9335/attachments/original/1518172615/Quangocrat_Rich_List.pdf?1518172615&mc_cid=7b8f140888&mc_eid=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home