Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Catching up on overlooked tasks

I have neglected updating my blog somewhat. However, I am making amends by posting an article I wrote in Autumn 2005 concerning the Helen Keller World Conference held in Tampere, Finland in that year. You can read that article here. As I am in hyperactive mode today, I have decided to break new ground by trying to put a video (or rather a succession of stills) on my blog. It is announcing the 11th European Deafblind European Holiday which will be held in Sopron, Hungary in August 2008. I would like to encourage you or any adult you know to participate; it will be a holiday to remember. To see the "video" click here. More soon... Colin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home