Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Exciting News - Cluster Munitions

There has recently been an upsurge in international attention to Cluster Munitions and the need to prohibit them. Earlier postings explain my interest in this subject. I have now created a dossier which seen here. This is devoted to links related to this subject. I have just begun it and so far it is mainly confined the the recent international conference held in Oslo to campaign against Cluster Munitions. 46 Governments were represented and that is surely good news. I would very much welcome any contributions to my dossier. You can e-mail me or leave a comment on this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home