Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Friday, October 26, 2012

Bradley Manning Support Network

Many of us are aware of, or even members of, the Bradley Manning Support Network. Every day I receive in my Inbox an updated bulletin of what is happening. I strongly recommend that you subscribe to this

In this newsletter dated 22 October 2012 there is an interesting reference to an article by Suelette Dreyfus in the Guardian. I had not heard of Suelette Dreyfus before and I look forward to reading her article. Some of us will know that there's a great deal of ferment in the Guardian about the way it is covering the whole whistle-blower phenomenon. The Bradley Manning website is worth visiting: link.

Recently there has been some unwonted font style and formatting on my blog postings. I hope to be able to control that in the future, but you'll have to live with it for the moment!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home