Welcome to Bennett's World: a collection of articles and references covering a wide variety of topics in which I am involved. I am a very political person but I have no allegiance to any political party. Follow me on twitter @colinhove

Saturday, September 08, 2018

What is the Labour Party up to?

It seems that powerful influences in the British Labour Party which supports Zionism (and they have been in the Labour Party for decades) now seek to suppress criticism of Israel by suggesting that such criticism is anti-Semitism.
Your attention is drawn to this email from the Palestine Solidarity Campaign of which I am a member. I suggest that those who support the rights of the Palestinian people also consider joining the PSC. Please read this well-written document and consider disseminating it.

https://www.palestinecampaign.org/psc-says-it-is-time-to-talk-about-palestine/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home